Today I thought I’d share some fun facts and information about me by taking on the 73 questions series. I was inspired to do this by fellow blogger Luke Sam Sowden, who discovered the series in Vogue.
1. What’s your favourite musical of all time?
I haven’t been to many musicals but my favourite has to be We Will Rock You.
2. Who is your favourite comedian of all time?
This is tricky as I love lots of comedians. It’s between Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard, Jack Whitehall, Chris Ramsey, Miranda Hart and John Bishop.
3. What’s the first thing that you notice about someone?
Whether they’re patronising or not.
4. What’s your favourite cocktail?
Fishbowls (but not had them in years)
5. What’s your favourite food?
Chocolate, chocolate & more CHOCOLATE!
6. If you wrote an autobiography, what would it be called?
A wheelly blurred adventure
7. What’s your favourite TV show of all time?
Friends – I re-created my living room to look like Monica’s lounge
8. What’s your favourite season?
Winter because I can be cosy, drink hot chocolates and enjoy Christmas and my birthday.
9. What’s three things you can’t live without?
Music, internet and chocolate.
10. What’s your favourite app?
It varies from time to time but at the moment it’s got to be Disney+
11. What’s your favourite animal?
12. What’s your favourite Disney Villain?
Ursula from The Little Mermaid
13. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Listen to the news headlines on my Amazon Alexa
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. If you ran the world, what’s the first rule you would enact?
All carers must conduct a common sense test before being hired.
16. If you could teach one subject in school, what would it be?
English Literature with Harry Potter on the curriculum.
17. It’s karaoke night, what do you pick?
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
18. How do you usually unwind?
Binge watch TV, drink alcohol & eat chocolate
19. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
Foo Fighters headlining Reading Festival 2012
20. What’s your least favourite food?
Fruit & vegetables
21. What was the best gift you’ve ever received?
Holiday to Florida, USA in 2004
22. Who’s your favourite actress?
Lindsey Lohan – in her preteen and teen years.
23. What’s your favourite dessert?
24. What’s some of your favourite lyrics?
“I’ve got another confession my friend
I’m no fool.
I’m getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new” ~ Best of You by Foo Fighters
25. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
26. What’s something you’d like to learn?
The psychology of autistic people
27. Are you a morning or an evening person?
Definitely a night owl
28. What’s your favourite alcoholic drink?
Vodka & Coke
29. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People saying there a fan of something then know nothing about it.
30. What’s one word/phrase that you hate saying?
“I Can’t See” – the countless times I have to remind people I’m blind and need them to describe everything really frustrates me.
31. What’s one thing you would like to be remembered for?
My portfolio of published content and that I was a successful freelance journalist (hopefully).
32. What blog post took you the longest to write?
I’ve written over 200 blog posts in the past two and a half years, so can’t remember that far back. I would say my most recent one about “Accessibility features on TV streaming services” took me some time.
33. What’s your favourite number?
34. If you could have an operation to fix your disability, would you?
Yes – I hate being dependent on people and would have so much more freedom and independence if I could walk and see.
35. What’s one of the best restaurants you’ve ever eaten at?
A cheeky Nando’s
36. What was the last book you read?
Re-read The Hunger Games trilogy
37. If you could invent something, what would it be?
Robotic carers that can carry ou all personal care, housekeeping, admin support and driving.
38. What’s your favourite clothing?
Hoodies – I have approx. 20+ hoodies
39. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
S Club 7 & Spice Girls – who I’ve both seen live in the past 5 years
40. What’s your favourite sport?
Football – Play Up Pompey!
41. What’s your shoe size?
3 – but I wear 4s for comfort and because I never walk.
42. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
Daddy Day Care – no idea why.
43. You’re stuck on a deserted island, apart from SPF, what three things do you bring with you?
iPad, Alexa and chocolate
44. What’s your Death Row meal?
Burger & Chips with Mayonnaise, Chocolate Cheesecake and Vodka & Coke.
45. What’s one cause do you care dearly about?
Guide Dogs – I’m hoping to get a dual guide dog of my own one day.
46. What’s one thing you would tell your 16-year-old self?
Don’t go to university and don’t expect to live independently with good quality carers.
47. If you could make a cameo in a TV show, which one would it be?
Holby City or Casualty
48. What was your first pet called?
Hunnybunny the grey rabbit
49. What was the last thing that you bought?
My new MacBook Air laptop
50. What’s one thing that you still have from your childhood?
My Scooby Doo soft toy that I bought at Universal Studios in Florida
51. What’s one of your bad habits?
Picking spots and scabs
52. What’s one place that you would love to visit?
Las Vegas & Harry Potter World at Universal Studios, Florida
53. What’s your favourite chocolate bar?
54. How do you come up with your post ideas?
Depends on what I’ve been up to or I get inspiration from other bloggers or content.
55. What was your favourite book when you were a child?
It has been and always will be Harry Potter.
56. What’s one skill you would love to master?
Playing musical keyboard one-handed
57. What’s your biggest phobia?
Bees and wasps
58. If you won the Lottery, what would you do first?
Buy a fully accessible house with all smart devices
59. What did you want to be when you were a child?
Teacher – but when I was a teenager, I discovered I don’t get on very well with children.
60. What’s your favourite holiday?
61. What’s one noise that really irritates you?
People chewing loudly
62. Where do you spend most of your time?
In my bedroom where I work on my laptop.
63. How would you describe your personal style?
Red, white and blue with stars and stripes all over.
64. What’s a gift that you really liked giving?
Tickets to see Snow Patrol with my Dad in 2012
65. What’s one of your hidden talents?
I can do an awesome Stitch impression.
66. Do you prefer hot or cold drinks?
Cold drinks, but occasionally have the odd hot chocolate on cold days.
67. What’s one thing you’re looking forward to this year?
I was supposed to be seeing The Killers and My Chemical Romance in June, but that’s obviously been postponed. I’m still hoping I get to see The Lion King Musical in Southampton in September – fingers crossed!
68. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you get it?
I am too spastic to get a tattoo.
69. What’s your favourite board game?
70. Where’s your happy place?
Reading Festival main stage
71. Who was the last person you messaged?
72. What’s one sport that you would like to get in to?
73. Would you ever answer another 73 questions?
If somebody provides the questions.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. Feel free to take part in these questions yourself. You can use these questions or create your own questions, entirely up to you.
You can also check out my Blogger Q&A, which I wrote last year.
Like Rock For Disability on Facebook, follow me on Twitter @P94Emma, follow me on Pinterest or use the Contact Form.
Thank you for visiting Rock For Disability! If you enjoy reading my blog content, please consider supporting me by donating money to help fund future blog posts. Plus 20% of each donation will go to a disability charity at the end of the year! ♿️🎸🎶🎵🤑😍❤️