SELF-EMPLOYED LIVE IN CARERS WANTED!
Position: Self-employed live in carer
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Shifts: 2 weeks (Flexibility available when cover is needed for any holidays/absences)
Rate of pay: TBC
About the job
I am a female disabled person and would like to hear from people who would be interested in working as my live in carer.
There are vacancies for female self-employed carers to provide me with personal care and social support. You will support me in all aspects of my daily life both at home and in the community:
• Personal Care
• House Keeping
• Admin Support
• Social Support
• Organised, patient, kind & caring.
• Excellent English – spoken, written and comprehension
• Good memory
• Have excellent verbal communication skills (able to communicate/ describe clearly and well with words)
• Understanding of cerebral palsy and sight loss
• Be clean and tidy in both your appearance and ways.
• Respect my privacy & understand the need for confidentially
• You must hold a full clean UK driving license to drive my vehicle.
About Me (Client)
• My name is Emma, I’m 26. I have quadriplegic cerebral palsy & registered blind.
• I’m a blogger & freelance writer
• I graduated from university with a journalism degree
• I am humorous, creative & organised
• I have excellent directing & verbal communication skills, extremely good hearing & a reliable memory
• My hobbies & interests include live music, films, comedy & acting.
Please send cover letters & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make email subject: “Self-Employed live in carer position”)
NB: Also so you’re aware, this will be a self employed position but would be registered with an induction company called Continuity Care. I will forward your info on to the team at Continuity Care and they will be in touch with you soon.
Plus if you would like additional work during your two weeks off from me, I’m sure the team at Continuity Care may be able to give you another client to care for during that time.
Thank you! 🙂
Like Rock For Disability on Facebook, follow me on Twitter @P94Emma, follow me on Pinterest or use the Contact Form.
Thank you for visiting Rock For Disability! If you enjoy reading my blog content, please consider supporting me by donating money to help fund future blog posts. Plus 20% of each donation will go to a disability charity at the end of the year! ♿️🎸🎶🎵🤑😍❤️