SELF-EMPLOYED LIVE-IN CARERS WANTED!
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Shifts: 2-3 weeks
(Flexibility available when cover is needed for any holidays/absences)
Rate of pay: £95 per day
About the job
I am a female disabled person and would like to hear from people who would be interested in working as my carer.
There are vacancies for female self-employed carers to provide me with personal care and social support. You will support me in all aspects of my daily life both at home and in the community:
• Personal Care
• House Keeping
• Admin Support
• Social Support
• Organised, patient, kind & caring.
• Excellent English – spoken, written and comprehension
• Good memory
• Have excellent verbal communication skills (able to communicate/ describe clearly and well with words)
• Understanding of cerebral palsy and sight loss
• Be clean and tidy in both your appearance and ways.
• Respect my privacy & understand the need for confidentially
• You must hold a full clean UK driving license to drive my vehicle.
About Me (Client)
• My name is Emma, I’m 25. I have quadriplegic cerebral palsy & registered blind.
• I’m a blogger & freelance writer
• I graduated from university with a journalism degree
• I am humorous, creative & organised
• I have excellent directing & verbal communication skills, extremely good hearing & a reliable memory
• My hobbies & interests include live music, films, comedy & acting.
Please send cover letters & CV’s to: email@example.com (Please make email subject: “Self-Employed carer position”)
Thank you! 🙂
Thank you for visiting Rock For Disability! If you enjoy reading my blog content, please consider supporting me by donating money to help fund future blog posts. Plus 20% of each donation will go to a disability charity at the end of the year! ♿️🎸🎶🎵🤑😍❤️